Address: Department of Mathematics
Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
My mathematical interests are in Probability and Stochastic Processes and in Linear and Nonlinear Parabolic and Elliptic Partial Differential Equations.
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania, 1978
- Ph.D. New York University – Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 1982 under the direction of S.R.S. Varadhan.
- Recipient of Yanai Prize 2015
- Here are links to the first lecture in each of the two courses of mine that appears (in Hebrew) in the Technion Video Library. If you have a Hebrew browser, you can find the entire series of lectures: Probability Theory (Fall 2008), Metric and Topological Spaces (Spring 2018)
- Problems from the Discrete to the Continuous: Probability, Number Theory, Graph Theory, and Combinatorics, Universitext, Springer 2014
- Positive Harmonic Functions and Diffusion is available from Cambridge University Press in hardback, paperback, and e-book form.